Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to add a display language in Windows 10.
Windows 10 comes with an option of changing the display language of the computer from English to one of 140 other languages.
When you first install Windows 10, you will only have option to choose from one language. However, you can add as many languages as you want and switch between them as per your requirements.
How to Add a Display Language in Windows 10:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Time & language option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Region & language.
- On the right side panel under Languages click on the Add a language option.
- Browse for the language that you want to add and click on its name. For this example we will add one of the most used languages in word, Hindi.
- When you click on the language name, it will appear as additional language option in Region & language setting.
- We still need to install the language pack. Click on the newly added language name and then Options.
- Click Download button to download the language pack.